Why Social Media Marketing?
Five, ten, fifteen years ago, who would have envisioned the importance of Social Media Marketing has on your business. Today business can leverage Social Media into marketing opportunities and drive sales quickly. Your competitors are on Social Media, connecting with your customers, not implementing an effective Social Media Marketing campaign will cost you sales and opportunities.
Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and these are just a few. Dozens of others, industry and interest specific allow you to connect with your customers and prospective clients on the platforms they frequent.
How Social Media Marketing Helps You
- Reach more potential customers leveraging Social Media
- Engage with existing clients and prospective clients
- Gather customer feedback quickly
- Distribute information and educate more people through social media channels
- Test out new marketing messages, product ideas and concepts
Our Tools Track Performance while Simplifying Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Reduce time spent on Social Media Management
- Consolidate SMM tasks into one dashboard
- Monitor and track leads
At the end of the day you want to know and measure the Return on Investment of your Social Media marketing campaign. How much engagement you have with Social Media, how your SMM campaigns is positively impact your on-line reputation and if your SMM strategy is increasing customer loyalty and if it is leading to new opportunities.
How Much Does Social Media Marketing Cost?
There are two components to Social Media Marketing. The first is Social Media Advertising and the second is hiring a company to help you manage your Social Marketing Campaign.
Social Media platforms want to capitalize on their investment. Yes, Mark Zuckerberg and the other founders of Facebook launched it on college campus as a way to connect with other college students but now, as a publicly traded company, it is about growing revenue and providing shareholders with a ROI.
Advertising on Social Media is budget dependent. You can spend as little as a few dollars per months or tens of thousands of dollars per month on social media advertising. When considering a SMM strategy, we work with you to determine:
- The best platforms to connect with your target audience
- Setting up goals for your social media campaigns
- Setting up test campaigns before investing significant dollars in a campaign that may not achieve the goals you set
- Articulating the right message and tone with all your posts
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.