SEO has changed drastically.  No longer is it sufficient to make a one time spend for On-site SEO and expect to be ranked.  Google, Bing and other search engines have the change dramatically over the past few years.  In fact, estimates that only 30% of your ability to be ranked is related to On-site SEO.  The other 70% is a result of what you do off-site.

Off-site SEO includes investing time and money in quality link building, your social influence and becoming an authority, but mos importantly it starts with developing unique, meaningful content.  Central to everything you do and what determines your ability to rank is your content.

We have incorporated industry best White Hat SEO stratgeies into all our SEO packages.

On-site SEO

Our onsite SEO packages incorporate an in-depth analysis of your website pages.  We look at everything from titles, keyword density, tags, sitemap, etc. and fully analyze pages on your website to make sure your on-site SEO is up to today’s industry best practices.

Off-site SEO

Because of today’s comprehensive requirements and the emphasis placed on quality link building, social influence and domain authority, we have put together multi-faceted package to maximize your ROI.   Our approach to off-site SEO is to creat high quality backlinks, create buzz, and engage socially to build your audience and influence.  We do not just create articles, we create remarkable content, including video, infographics, business interviews and press releases.  We then find the best, high quality, sites to place your content with links back to your site.

Local SEO Packages

For most businesses, they are not competing nationally, but are more interested in gaining influence and being found for local searches.  For businesses that are seeking rankings for local searches we have tailoed palns specific to local businesses.  Check out our Local SEO packages.

National and Global SEO Plans

For businesses that are competing on a national or global level we have larger more comprehensive SEO plans designed to rank for more competitive words.  We can match a plan to meet your requirements and help you rank for those more competitive keywords.


No Comments

Be the first to start the conversation.

Leave a Reply